Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FIrst Laser Purchase!

udanis

Alright im in the US (West Coast) an i am wanting to buy a green laser. I've done research on the forums for wicked lasers, rayfoss, and o-like. Mainly i just want a laser that will be REALLY visable, and so far the best one i could find was this one:

New cute pocket Green laser 100mW /adjustable [OLCGL100] - $71.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

I don't want to go over that price limit. Would i be able to see this really well at night and or day?

O-like sells a very nice laser I have a cute 150 it is a nice laser. Nice beam.

Just a warning you can get cheaper lasers from chinese wholesalers (like priceangels, budgetgadgets, pickegg ect) while they appear like very good deals the quality you will get is no where close to o-like.

I would say that would make a GREAT first laser.

Edit:You'll have a clearly visible beam at night

Alright cool, and with me living in the US, is it legal for them to send me this? I've heard controversy about other websites selling to US, but i hear o-like.com is okay, is this true?

udanis

Alright cool, and with me living in the US, is it legal for them to send me this? I've heard controversy about other websites selling to US, but i hear o-like.com is okay, is this true?

Well technically that laser doesn't conform to fda regulations so it isn't allowed to be imported. If us custom catches it, they will take it. O-Like does a good job at making sure things get through customs though. I haven't heard of a US buyer getting their o-like laser taken by customs yep.