Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

finally introducing myself

havent really introduced myself to anyone so i figured why not

I first found out about these lasers about 5 years ago at a hootenanny i go to every year in the backwoods of Georgia. The guy had one of those cheap green pen lasers from ebay with the kaleidoscope caps.

At the time it was the most fascinating thing i had ever seen and from there on out i was hooked on lasers to this day.

I bought 2 of those cheap 532nm laser pens followed by an arctic laser from WL before i even knew about the LPF. Which was a huge mistake on my part for numerous reasons but thats a whole nother story

I didnt find out about LPF until i started questioning my lasers. Then thats when i got busy. i soon discovered LPF and every question i could ever wonder was answered. Which is FREAKING AWESOME thanks to all of you!

Once i became educated about lasers I went ahead and bought a 100mw 532nm power rock from o-like. Ive had it for a year now and have had no problems with it. Same with the WL arctic.

For my next buy i want a custom build hopefully from a LPF member. preferably a 3.5W 445nm with a long duty cycle. You guys make the best lasers in the world in my opinion and it would truly be an honer to own a laser from an LPF builder

sorry if yall think this is short i was kind of in a hurry. i would go on with details but then I'd end up typing a 100 page essay lol. plus typing gives me a headache.

If you have any questions feel free to ask