Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Final post from CDBEAM on Kenometer PRO

LPF members…I make this final thread because the original thread on my Kenometer Pro has been closed. PLEASE do not reply. I want closure on this whole unfortunate ” METER WARS “ event. I now have offers from both Laserbee and Kenometer to take my …” Dust Bunny, Temporary, Stand-in double… Kenometer PRO and trade it in for a shiny new LPM…SO…Keno is standing by his public statement…and offering a new Kenometer PRO …..and Laserbee is going over the top and offering a trade for a new LASERBEE II. And…poor CDBEAM is on the horns of a dilemma. From wondering if he will get his Kenometer PRO due to all the troubles in Keno’s life…..to this !!!!!
OK…Boys and Girls….ALL further communication on this matter will be strictly handled in PM’s. Any other way would not be civil….and may cause damage to either one of these meter suppliers. They will and must stand on their own merits….not what I do !!!! What is important here is that the Laser Hobbyist community has choices provided by these companies….affordable choices….that they have worked hard to develop….and I appreciate their contribution !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards: CDBEAM