Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[FEELER] Leadlight alike Barrel Host

Well, depending on the final price, I might need around 4. I just hope this doesn't abort like the others, since I'm getting sick of these go-nowhere-feelers.

Bionic-Badger said:
I just hope this doesn't abort like the others, since I'm getting sick of these go-nowhere-feelers.

Yeh me too ... i mean so far i would order about 4 as thats the number you just gave me ;)

Like i wrote down before ... this will end tomorrow if we can't even hit the 20 - 30 mark. That will be a number where i would proceed negotiating with the supplier otherwise i would just take the piss out of myself asking for discounts big time.

-king

Well, one problem is that it's hard to get people to buy when there are no hard numbers to go by. Also, people have been looking for the leadlight barrels more (oval button), not the imitators (round button). I mostly want to get my lasers from o-like into a barrel, as well as a nice blu-ray laser pointer.

If I can pay by bank deposit I will buy 5 (if the price is $10 ea.)

And if you ship to Aus...

Im sorry guys ... i will close this attempt at this point.
The chinese supplier is somehow holding back with the buttons + pcb .....
+ there is not enough interest to proceed negotianting with them for better conditions.

Maybe i'll find something better ...