Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FEED THE CAT NOW !!!!

S

SenKat

Okay, this is a FUNNY animation.... PG rated, needs some volume (it's kinda low volume) and I PROMISE it is not one of those "pop out and scare you with an evil undead woman" videos hehehehehehe !

I am a serious cat lover (yeah - go ahead and start the puns, tasty - right ? LOL ) But this video REALLY hits home sometimes....They really are little nefarious critters with their own evil agenda.....

Attachments

• wake-up.wmv
    4 MB · Views: 40

i'm more of a dog person although i don't like having pets, but i just find cats funny to laugh at, not to have around

<<<<<<for example, my kitty avatar (KITTY! NOT WEASEL)

Yet another example of the fact that cats are just small women in fur coats.
Nag, nag, nag, nag, do something to hurt you, act like it was your own fault, nag.

Please don't let my GF see this post. ;) she's been asking for new countertops for a while and I'm starting to wonder when the hurting is going to start.

And yes, very funny stuff. So long as it's someone else getting hit over the head.

i love cats, have 5 at my house, and it reminds me of what one of my cats does to my mom on the morning. . . he bites her ears until she feeds him and the other 4 cats. ;)

k-9

thats funny i have had cats and trust me they do things to get there way or what they want ;D ;D ;D

omg, i couldn't stop laughing! my cat does the EXACT same thing every morning. She kneads my stomach and claws my lip until I wake up! wow, that was amazing

LarryQ

3 Puddy Tats in this house........

I can SOOOOOOOO relate to this!!!!!

WHen they smack your face like that..it is just simply the WORST wake up call ever!!!

One of our cats would Bite my Wife's nose to get her up......

She gave me a word of Wisdom.....

"When the cat goes to bite your Nose.....DON'T BREATHE IN....AAACCKKK TUNA BREATH"!!!!!!!

Larry

H

High_Octane

SenKat said:
Okay, this is a FUNNY animation.... PG rated, needs some volume (it's kinda low volume) and I PROMISE it is not one of those "pop out and scare you with an evil undead woman" videos hehehehehehe !

I am a serious cat lover (yeah - go ahead and start the puns, tasty - right ? LOL ) But this video REALLY hits home sometimes....They really are little nefarious critters with their own evil agenda.....

Don't feel alone, I also love my 2 cats. That vid reminds me of my cat who never lets me over sleep, even if its a Saturday!

Hey- that was MY cat! :) Man can I identify with that. It's even worse in the evenings when I'm working and the cat decides she wants to eat - she's all over my desk, climbs the bookshelves and tries clawing at the corkboard. She does NOT quit until I feed her - even if I fed her an hour earlier.

Glad there are other cat lovers on here!

D