Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Favorite laser company POLL

What is your favorite laser Company

• O-like

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Lazerer

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • CNI-laser systems

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Survival-Lasers

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Deal-extreme (not really a laser company but whatever)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Dinodirect (same as dealextreme)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Lasers

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be curious to know whether either of those two reviewers PAID for their lasers, or whether they got them free or at a discount for the purpose of reviewing. In at least one case, I think the laser might have been a "freebie".

Personally and for you and other people know, of the 2 laser that I purchased from Lazerer.com, and I did the review of each,
I paid till the last penny of the cost announced on its website, I have not been offered or have asked for any discount ,
nor do I care about this, I don't do this for money.

I've done simply to help prospective buyers in their choice, nothing more.

I did a review for the rifle and I wasn't really that impressed with it. Espeicially when I found the lens was acrylic.
It's still a typical chinese built laser. Lazerer has a lot further to go as far as proving ground goes. Only time will tell where this company leads.

Laserglow :beer:

Last edited:
I voted CNI solely because they are essentially the makers of all the modules for DPSS systems out there, and they make damn high quality stuff (will see for myself once I get my 589!). Also, I like the fact that they are willing to listen to customers and make different lasers differently!