Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Family Guy or South Park?

Family Guy and South Park really go hand in hand with me. South Park is WAYYY more original than Family Guy, but despite the utter stupidity of Family Guy, I still get a great laugh out of it.

RossUK

There are some awesome family guy moments, recently it's not been great, though neither has the simpsons or futurama (go back to making episodes dangit!). South park is good sometimes, but not really my thing.

Family Guy wins it for me, mostly because of Peter and Stewie.

myles

i like family guy and south park equaly as they are both hillarious ;D

FireMyLaser said:
Peter: What's a "rant"?

Hehehe, I actually remember that intro, not the episode but that intro is etched in my mind hehe, was it the will shatner one?

On the note of stupid cartoons, does anyone know 3 South (one of family guy crew created it IIRC), it only ran for one season, it is pretty hard to find for download, but the stupidity there is unrivaled, suggest you guys check it out, if you are into such cartoons (I love it :p).

LOL daguin that is a pretty wierd show, a parody on star trek and star wars mixed into one hehe "Never underestimate the power of a dark...clown"

brtaman

daguin

brtaman said:
LOL daguin that is a pretty wierd show, a parody on star trek and star wars mixed into one hehe "Never underestimate the power of a dark...clown"
brtaman

I have the first two seasons here (of both shows). I don't watch commercial television, but I will check out shows that are recommended to me. If I like them, I buy the season. I will check out 3 South

Peace,
dave

Prepare to have your IQ lowered by at least 10 points ;), for some reason I really like the show too bad it got canceled there was much room for character and scene development, IIRC you are a professor at a college? If so, you will love the show even more.

Thanks
brtaman

I forgot about Drawn Together. It's pretty awesome, but SP is awesome...er, IMO.

Hehehe, I actually remember that intro, not the episode but that intro is etched in my mind hehe, was it the will shatner one?
I also remembered just the intro, not the actual episode.

I checked 3 South on youtube - man, what a bunch of dumba$$es! Funny.

daguin

brtaman said:
Prepare to have your IQ lowered by at least 10 points ;), for some reason I really like the show too bad it got canceled there was much room for character and scene development, IIRC you are a professor at a college? If so, you will love the show even more.

I'm willing to chance it. I just watched the first episode. This requires more searching. It's not available on DVD. Probably have to search them up one at a time.

Pece,
dave

Honestly I don't think that you will be able to find a dvd though :-/ Don't think one was made. I think t.o.r.r.entz are the way to go?

What did you think though?

thanks
brtaman

daguin

brtaman said:
Honestly I don't think that you will be able to find a dvd though :-/ Don't think one was made. I think t.o.r.r.entz are the way to go?
What did you think though?
thanks
brtaman

Yeah. I've already given up on finding a DVD. There is no evidence that it was ever released. My best chance would be a bootleg copy right now. Barring that, I can get a list of the episode titles so I can search up any that have been posted.

Peace,
dave

* College Material - Original Air Date: November 7, 2002
* Stomach Pump 2000 - Original Air Date: November 14, 2002
* New Friends - Original Air Date: November 21, 2002
* My Name is Todd W. - Original Air Date: November 28, 2002
* Del Gets Sick - Original Air Date: December 5, 2002
* Fraternity - Original Air Date: December 12, 2002
* Coke Addicts - Original Air Date: December 19, 2002
* Midnight Del - Original Air Date: January 2, 2003
* Joe Gets Expelled - Original Air Date: January 9, 2003
* 100 Yr. Old Man - Original Air Date: January 16, 2003
* Top Dogs - Original Air Date: June 9, 2006 on MTV2
* Cock Tale - Unaired
* Fake I.D. - Unaired

I think that I may have a tor.-prent somewhere on my comp with all episodes I'll check my computer out, I can pm you the link once I find it.

Thanks
brtaman

daguin

brtaman said:
I think that I may have a tor.-prent somewhere on my comp with all episodes I'll check my computer out, I can pm you the link once I find it.

If you could/would do that, you would qualify to be canonized. After that you would only need two more miracles attributed to you (and, of course, you would have to die), but after that, sainthood is right around the corner from there

Peace,
dave

Done, check your pm :) I just provided a link to the trrnt, if you want I can send you the actual trrnt file, but since its only a couple of kb's, I didn't think that it was needed.

Wow feels good to be canonized ;), but since I am already named after one of the saints I don't know how the process will go on from here :-/

brtaman