Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Failed Thread

LMAO..no. Its just corny male bonding, and high fives are not needed in my life. So the term "thats gay" comes to mind. I find pro wrestling, and all no contact sports pretty gay too. And no I'm not a hater. I've stated many times I have gay friends, and they dont mind the comments, so why should anyone else mind either. Unless they are still in the closet that is. I make fun of everyone equally, so save the prejudice speal.

Last edited:

So, are you calling people like infinitius and Mo removed's?

I hope not...

Troll20Face20-20successful20troll20.jpg

I really wish I was a computer right now... I love an amusing debate when I'm buzzed.

Oh well. Troll attempt failed.... no one is getting ggravated... double fail for making me laugh:p

I got you good in the other thread, so I'm satisfied.

When you least expect it, expect it. I'l be there MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHA. :eg:

what the one about legalities.... yeah had a bit of foot in mouth there, but it's nothing compared the TKO I left you for your rant....

You may be the king of lpf trolls... but the title of lpf uber stalker is now taken:evil:

Dude I never read it, honestly. I thought the whole thing was hilarious. I couldnt believe you were going to make a side thread to argue. The only TKO was you bro. :crackup: You were on the rant, not me. I was pretending, and baiting, LOL.

internet-24591.jpg

You cant troll the troll overlord. :na:

Lol, you're too much of an egomaniac not to have read it:na:

What I find incredibly amusing is that you alway want to have the last word... that trate make you very easy to troll.

Just be glad I'm more into stalking:p:D

Now to adress the one portion of your rant I didn't before...

-Gennady

Last edited:
I really didnt read it, I would not lie. My act was all bullchit mixed with truths, so any comments made from reading said BS was BS too. When I saw the length I literally burst into laughter. I was trying to get you to open the thread. That, would have been legendary.

I got you stone cold brother. You can reason all you want, but I was laughing while you were ranting. Thats what you call a troll. I've been stalking you for sometime.

I really didnt read it, I would not lie. My act was all bullchit mixed with truths, so any comments made from reading said BS was BS too. When I saw the length I literally burst into laughter. I was trying to get you to open the thread. That, would have been legendary.

I got you stone cold brother. You can reason all you want, but I was laughing while you were ranting. Thats what you call a troll. I've been stalking you for sometime.

LMAO... your avatar is incredibly appropriate. Your trollisms are no longer worth my time though.

Telling you I'm trolling you, while I'm trolling you, takes the fun out of it. :tinfoil:

Hey, if you want others to follow the rules, but you don't....

What does that make you....

images

:p:na:

Last edited: