Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Natural selection, ....leave the dumb ones who run into the pole behind; I like it, but I think if I was that cop, that second guy wouldn't be going anywhere either. ;)

Last edited:

Natural selection, ....leave the dumb ones who run into the pole behind; I like it, but I think if I was that cop, that second guy wouldn't be going anywhere either. ;)

If I was that pole, none of them would be going anywhere.... :crackup:

That's one thing you can't really watch out for. Being hit from behind on the freeway. I'm sure the driver was distracted and/or drunk when he plowed into the delivery truck.

That would be distracting. Why would they launch that at night? NASA always launched their rockets in the morning, IIRC.

The link says...
"This page isn't available"

I don't do Facebook either and don't have
an account. :yh:
I guess that would still be a Fail...:crackup:

Jerry

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Same here, seems like you need a Facebook acct. to access the link.

GSS

Maby, as it works for me?
Something you have to see and then forget kind of:whistle:
Then I guess that is a big fail lasersbee:crackup:

Last edited:
This place is the only social media I am a part of. Don't do Facebook, Twitter, Reddit. I figure the government and corporate entities know enough about me without me just giving it to them.

GSS

This place is the only social media I am a part of. Don't do Facebook, Twitter, Reddit. I figure the government and corporate entities know enough about me without me just giving it to them.
A while back I "text" a friend with question about house generators and probably 3 hours later I was getting portable generators popping up when browsing ebay!

A while back I "text" a friend with question about house generators and probably 3 hours later I was getting portable generators popping up when browsing ebay!

Sounds like they have your email address. I get hounded enough when I look for something on eBay. I don't need people hounding me when I do things offline.

GSS

Sounds like they have your email address. I get hounded enough when I look for something on eBay. I don't need people hounding me when I do things offline.
The creepier part is I don't use the same net work for my internet and emails that I use with my phone..

Last edited: