Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Evolution 125mW, or Fusion

M

Mac

I was thinking of getting a REALLY powerful laser, but my question is - Why is the Evo 125mW, so much more $$$ than the Fusion laser.......

P.S I have over $800 so money is not problem at the moment.

S

SenKat

Mac - if you have over $800 - take a look at Optotronics if you want reliable power - their RPL series are VERY stable, Jack (Bootleg2go) is an EXCELLENT guy, and I can tell you in advance that you will NOT be sorry you bought one if you do !

In other words - with as many stability and returns as Wicked is having, I would not recommend their 15mw laser to anyone, much less anything more powerful, or more expensive. Wicked's day is over - the other guys are kicking their a$$ in product reliability and price.

M

Mac

SenKat said:
Mac - if you have over $800 - take a look at Optotronics if you want reliable power - their RPL series are VERY stable, Jack (Bootleg2go) is an EXCELLENT guy, and I can tell you in advance that you will NOT be sorry you bought one if you do !

In other words - with as many stability and returns as Wicked is having, I would not recommend their 15mw laser to anyone, much less anything more powerful, or more expensive.  Wicked's day is over - the other guys are kicking their a$$ in product reliability and price.

Note - I have about $800 in wicked bucks.

S

SenKat

Okay - if it is all Wicked Bucks, then the $19 for shipping wont be bad :p I jsut hope you don;t get a bad one that has to go back :( I would say go for a Nexus or Fusion - last I recall the Nexus were decent, but that was when they were CNI - so, I guess I am REALLY no help at all ! Sorry man - ask over on LC ?? a LOT more WL folks over there....you may get some better answers on Wicked stuff there, you know ? Unless it is against their new rules to ask this kind of stuff ? I really don't know...things change pretty fast there it seems :p

Oh - and I am not a WL hate club member or nuthin - Just do not care for their products after seeing so many friends screwed out of so much money :( That's all. Sorry I couldnt be more help to you.

Rhith

I've done my research on them for a while, and if I had the bucks I would go for the Fusion. The Evo is supposed to burn better close up but with that many WB get the cap set and a dragon case. And if you have some left over send me a message and get me a gift! ;)