Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ever want to know if the buyer is abusing the laser?

If someone has the time, they could stick an AVRtiny board on top of the driver, and let it toggle GPIOs from past temperature states stored in EEPROM. It might even be able to be time stamped - you'd end up with a built in hours meter inside the unit.

i say we just shrink wrap our lasers except for the tail cap and then we will know for sure if they have been opened :p

If someone has the time, they could stick an AVRtiny board on top of the driver, and let it toggle GPIOs from past temperature states stored in EEPROM. It might even be able to be time stamped - you'd end up with a built in hours meter inside the unit.

I like the idea of the laser black box :)

tonyt

All fantastic idea's.. I like the idea of the stickers though.. Maybe you could cut a small square off one of the sticker circles and just put that somewhere instead of the whole sticker? Do they change colour? Then the buyer wouldn't know what it was if it was a small 2mmx2mm coloured square..