Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Epic wavelengths for epic prices!

Eracoy

The fact that they are all the same price worries me. Surely such exotic objects aren't ALL the same value. Also the whole "10 times less than any other out there"... :whistle:

Edit: Just deposits on them so get the excite

Last edited:
Hi, Read the fine print $100.00 is only the down payment they gotcha .

Rich:)

Encap

It is real--all of them say in the note below the sepcs:
1. This is a custom laser. Probably are all CNI DPSS lasers
2. $100 is the deposit, not the final price of this laser. Just bait and switch marketing scam.
3. Please contact us and tell us your all parameter reqirements,then we can offer you a quotation based on your needs.

Last edited:
Guys, those are simply the deposits you put down before ordering it, then you get the full retail price. I’ve seen that website before :)

Edit: Looks like a couple members got it before me!

-Alex

Last edited:

Zom-B

Guess those Chinese don't like the Japanese. Naku is Japanese for Cry (also bird cry, often used when inflected differently, and the first syllable in deceased)

This is awfully close to a bait and switch. I have no interest it paying $100.00 to then get a quote of the real price.

Benm

Yeah, that sounds really shitty, especially if you commit the $100 and lose it when you do not buy the laser. They could just quote you a million dollars for one and make sure you are out $100.

It should at least very clearly state at that it is a $100 downpayment, an probably if/how you can get that back (or do not need to pay it in the first place) unless you accept their actual offer.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Very sleasy sales tactic IMO. :tsk:
I want to know how much the laser system costs before putting any sort of deposit on it.
How many do you think have actually paid $100 believing they are going to be the lucky owner of one of these systems. :whistle:

Last edited: