Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Ensuring My Safety Selling Portable Lasers in Australia

Laik

You have bought me back down to earth Encap, i cannot risk it. I have my whole life ahead of me and my parents are legally responsible for what i do. Im sure i can just mow lawns and stuff. Although selling JAD kits isnt illegal, someone could blame it on you because you supplied the everything except the diode. Thank you +1

Encap

You have bought me back down to earth Encap, i cannot risk it. I have my whole life ahead of me and my parents are legally responsible for what i do. Im sure i can just mow lawns and stuff. Although selling JAD kits isnt illegal, someone could blame it on you because you supplied the everything except the diode. Thank you +1
OK great you woke up---I think you realize more clearly.

Building a few for yourself and being extra cautious about use is one thing ---starting a business selling high powered lasers or kits for same and to young children/minors whom you yourself say are often very irresponsible behavior wise is a whole different story----is just too reckless considering you have a long life ahead of you with almost unlimited potential---is nuts to sell yourself short and take the risk of damaging that bright future for a few dollars.

Laik

Thank you again, i could of ended up selling kits to some immature kid/teen and that would of ended badly for them and possibly me.