Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Elly Flashlights Hosts

I have way too many flashlights lying around and not enough laser diodes. These are up for sale or trade. I have made many lasers with this host. They are good for blu-ray with a single 3.7V battery and a Lava-Drive. I have also connected DVD burner diodes right up to the led star and consistently got around 160mW however I wouldn't recommend this as these drivers aren't made for laser diodes. They put out around 4.5 Volts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220298603192

Hey I bid on three but if no one else wants them, then I'll take all 7 :)

WackBag.... don't be a pig... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

yobresal... Will you ship to Canada.. :-?
How much for Shipping to Quebec.... if you do... PM me.. :)

I would take 3 and leave another one to WackBag.. ;)

Oink Oink  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I also think that shipping to Canada is like $25.00's per flashlight :eek:

Well the listing is actually for all 7 lights, so if you want 1 or 3 or 5 you are going to get all 7. I will ship to Canada. I don't know what that would cost so I will just say $15. Thanks for checking them out.

yobresal said:
Well the listing is actually for all 7 lights, so if you want 1 or 3 or 5 you are going to get all 7. I will ship to Canada. I don't know what that would cost so I will just say $15. Thanks for checking them out.
Hey... I won three of the lights and paid thru paypal. Are you sending me more than 3 since the other bidder only wanted 1? I'm confused :-/

My bad, I might have screwed up when I posted the auction. I will send you 3 if you would like and send the other 4 to wag since he paid a little more. I hope this helps.