Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ebay

Sniper

I was looking on line at ebay and there are so many choices of lasers for so cheap that and they all say there 150mW or 125mW. Is that the peak output or the avg.? Are those really what they say they are? If any one has bought a laser of ebay can you please tell me and tell me who the seller was. Also Is the beam divergnce of a DL good or ok compared to a leadlight? or a 15mW WL.

Does DL have a refund if your laser gets taken for costoms?

T

timelord

laser said:
dont buy from ebay. your face will look like this:  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well said mate ebay is a crooked place where lot of people get ripped off bigtime ;)

S

SenKat

Not ALL people get ripped off from "Ebaysers"....I have bought multiple lasers from there, and been more than happy with my experiences...it could be that I am lucky in that regard, but I wager that I am definitely not alone. Saying all ebay purchases suck would be like me saying WL sucks - just because I happened to buy a 95mw Nexus that only puts out 51mw. So - There are some good deals on ebay - you just gott make sure you read the heck outta the feedback, and make sure they have a good return policy so you do not get screwed. The best purchase I made (almost the best anywho) was the 200mw red laser that ended up firing off at 237mw constant ! :eek:

i doubt that any ebay laser pen type, can put out 150mw. why gamble that you will save $30 to $75 dollars when you can deal with reputable vendors we have decribed in this forum. i have purchased no less than 6 ebay 150mw and not one of them is more powerfull than the envee 100 from lucent. ebay has over a 1000 lasers for sale at most times ; its a money thing for most of those vendors and its easy to overstate the mw rating because most people will never check the real mw output