Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

eBay items for sale!

Hey guys if you want I have some laser things for sale on eBay, not sure where to post this (maybe buy sell and trade idk) but go take a look and message me for any questions :) ebay username is program72

Encap

Buy, Sell, & Trade sub-forum is more like for advertising your items for sale on eBay but then you know already the General subforum is not the correct place for same as indicated in your OP.

I reported it but it would not hurt for you to ask the moderators to move it as well.

Why would you report it😂sometimes I just don’t understand this forum. Oh well I guess

diachi

Why would you report it😂sometimes I just don’t understand this forum. Oh well I guess

I'm interested in the nitrogen laser. Can you ship to Canada? Also wouldn't mind some pictures of it actually running, seeing as it's listed as working. Loads of those units on eBay but rarely tested.

Also, anyone that knows anything about optics probably isn't going to buy that DPSS xtal you have when you've had your bare fingers all over it...

GSS

I'm only finding sport memorabilia with that ebay name??

Haha, that crystal works perfectly I touch the edges not the faces, and yes I can ship to Canada if needed and I will send pictures or videos of it working if you want

diachi

Haha, that crystal works perfectly I touch the edges not the faces, and yes I can ship to Canada if needed and I will send pictures or videos of it working if you want

Will take your word on the xtal ;) Those little sets are nice for an entry into DIY DPSS. Have seen them come up multiple times over the years.

Awesome! Could you PM me pictures/video when you have a chance? Very much interested.

It won’t let me view your profile or even send you messages, it says you have it limited for some memebers :(