Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Early results with my new greenie

Nomad

My Herc and expander came in and I have done a little quick and dirty testing with it (no fancy laserbee graphs like a certain BMC). It has no problems burning holes in paper pistol range targets at 40 ft and popping black balloons in a couple of seconds at 70 feet. It has no problems burning through white paper. BTW it was a lot smaller than I expected - folk had me expecting a baseball bat when it actually smaller than my favorite heavy duty flashlight. I thought it was broken because the power light that suppose to blue was yellow and ther was nothing coming out of it. Thankfully, before I went into full cadiac arrest I remembered I was wearing OD +7 goggles....

Last edited:

Nomad

Please forgive this noob - this should have been posted in Reviews section - not here.

D

Deleted member 8382

I suggest you to post in reviews section and to post a reply here with a link to the nw thread, so we can let this one die. Please post some videos and photos! :D