Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX unrealiable?

rlp92

Ive been looking around at the DX site to see how people found the lasers, but every one of them said that they had shipping problems. The shipping took over a month or didnt come at all + lots of lasers that were recieved were defective...

Is this true?? Does it take a month to arrive?
Mabe it will be better to go with a legit site to buy my laser from

Was going to buy the 30mw True.....mabe the WL CORE 5mw will be better now...

DX shipping is usually 2-4weeks. Thats just the way their free shipping is. You don't want to use paid shipping because customs will probably take your laser.

With DX, its a gamble. You might get a good laser, you might not.

Are you saying DX is not legit? They are defiantly legit I have received many things from them.

Order 2 DX true 30mws, its the same money you would have spent on a core and your more likely to get a good unit. DX true 30mws have usually been good.

there shipping for me was very fast, it shipped the 2o feb, i got it on the 26feb so 6 days to get to usa georgia. but i had to wait liek 2 weeks before it was sent out.
my true 50mw green laser from there worked perfect, then 5 hours after use, it wont burn, and it mode hops :'(
so you can take chances if you want.

when i ordered the 100 mw red laser, it shipped within about 2 days and shipping took about 10 days. i live in illinois in the U.S.

Ive spent 2 grand on dx so far
not one order has gone missing
i bought a few lasers from them.
Some came defective, but they were more than willing to replace it
as long as you ship it back to them, which usually cost more than the laser itself...

Razako

Dx is very reliable. Every single thing I have ordered has eventually gotten to my door. The key word is eventually. I also haven't gotten a single faulty product from dx yet.

The one thing that annoys me about dx is when you buy something that says IN STOCK and the next day it has been changed to Back Ordered (ETA 8 days)