Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX is fast

Switch

Traveller said:
[quote author=DocX link=1232048063/0#8 date=1232577327]Now all I need is a cheap Power Meter so I can find out what my lasers are putting out ....  ;)
The key word here being "what", as in, 532nm, 808nm... something that even a $300+ LPM can't answer...
[/quote]

But a cheapo specroscope may. :D

kendon

Traveller said:
Well I made the mistake to add a bunch of silly $2, 0.1mW keychain lasers to my Dilda + CR2 order and now my order's been in pending mode for the last two weeks because of just one of those wannabe lasers is delayed...  :(

Next time I will buy one item at a time...  ::)

lol this is exactly what i did and what my problem is now ;) 300$+ order, and i'm waiting for two pointers, worth 3.60$ TOGETHER...

Lol said:
Do what I did...message them telling them to add the silly lasers to another order and ship the current items ;)

and this exactly what i am going to do when i get home. i'm not gonna wait till february 13th (3 weeks from now!!!) for my order to get shiped...

danq

Traveller said:
yeah, I've been splitting up my orders for a while... it's silly to need to do that, it would be far better for them too, if they would just post whether or not things are in stock - truly, that is - and live up to their "policy" to ship what items are available, when waiting for some part.

But until they get their act together, if I'm buying 2 kinds of flashlight, or any things that I really need, they go into separate orders.

It's kind of fun though, getting presents in the mail every few days :D
if only I didn't have to be here and sign for them :p

Lol

Traveller said:
Well I made the mistake to add a bunch of silly $2, 0.1mW keychain lasers to my Dilda + CR2 order and now my order's been in pending mode for the last two weeks because of just one of those wannabe lasers is delayed...  :(

Do what I did...message them telling them to add the silly lasers to another order and ship the current items ;)

Lol said:
...message them telling them to add the silly lasers to another order and ship the current items

Good tip! I did already send them an email asking them but I haven't received a reply & it's been over 72hrs so I guess I'll remind them after New Year's...
(...and I hope the Ox represents diligence at the office...  :D )

Just a heads up about DX. If you use the coupon "THANKYOU" you will get $2 off 5 items purchased.

well is there any other kind of coupon or Code which can we use??? is there anyone who want share it with us??

::)

Traveller said:
Good tip! I did already send them an email asking them...
So the good news is that they ended up splitting the order after all & my dilda shipped late last week  :)

But... the bad news is that the CR2 batteries I ordered at the same time are in the second shipment (which is pending...) so I'll have a laser I can't use...  ::)

EDIT: Fwiw, when they finally ship, the package moves along at a reasonable pace. DX shipped my (first) package on the 4th, HK Post shipped it on the 5th and I just got it (EU) today (the 10th). From my point of view, five days is pretty good. If only their inventory status was a little more accurate...  ::)

EDIT Pt.2: Next package Left DX this Mon. and arrived today (Fri.). That's five business days (or less, depending on the actual times) - again, "on time" in my book. Now if they would only ship the remaining stuff from my original orders... :-/