Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX 200mW Red Laser... ???

isybub

I go into DX to have a look at the lasers and what do i find???
A $30 High-power 200mW Red burning laser :wtf:

Here are the Dot points
- Unique High Powered Red Laser
- 200mW Output
- Powered by 2 x CR2(15270) batteries (sold separately)
- Focusable lens
- Visible beam in daytime (although somewhat less visible than Green Lasers)
- Instantly burn up a match from distance
- Pops balloons

Focusable, i mean seriously can you even gat a focusable laser higher than 50mW less then $50 (no, i didn't do any research for that)

Link
DealExtreme: $29.53 High-Power 200mW Red Laser Pen (Burns Match + Visible Beam Daytime)

If you ask me this is DEFINATLY a scam

200mW Red laser $30??? :barf: (lol that guy vomits out his eyes aswell???)

Give me your thoughts
Isaac

EDIT!
I found out it was in the "gadgets of the week"
Still, it should still be in the triple digits shouldn't it?

Last edited:

benson

Dude.... It's not a scam! DX 200mW dilda, or O like are all like a staple "diet" for all the laser forum guys man. It is THAT good. But just make sure you are lucky and get the ones which are build to last :) From what i hear, O like has excellent customer service, and they provide the batteries and charger in the cost, albeit a lil more expensive. DX do provide a change if yours is defective but they take a hell long of a time to do that. So depends :)

Cheers:p

Do a search on the forum for amazing dilda....
and read about it yourself....

BTW... you don't have a location in your profile so we have no clue as to
where on the planet Earth you live... DX does not ship everywhere....

Jerry

As above, it's definitely not a scam. Since high-powered red diodes are in such high demand for use in DVD burners, their prices have come WAY down. That's why 200mW red diode lasers are very cheap. You get to capitalize off the high demand.

Dude come on man, use the search next time. This is a very well known laser here on LPF and there are tons of topics and reviews to be found about the dilda.

This is like the most popular laser in the history of LPF, no joke. The visible beam in daytime isn't true though. If you are in the US then you can get that laser from o-like.com .

O-Like has great lasers, and more developed. Susie is teh best. Go to O-like.com

isybub

ok, soz i searched but didnt use the search engine...
About my country/where i live
Yea, i've just done almost nothing on my profile... UPDATE TIME!!!

O-Like has great lasers, and more developed. Susie is teh best. Go to O-like.com

So true go with O-like, they are VERY good in shipping to the us. Also there lasers are quality build and mostly in spec:D.

Susie said her lasers are "Sometimes Over the mW Power range by 10"

1Nick

thats a really crappy laser. get the new style dilda from o-like here. you can also get the same laser from dx, but i would prefer o-like better. its more heavy duty and it has a better focusable lens. a simple tap can move the lens out of focus with the laser you want. you should read up the reviews here. also, dx has horrible shipping. its possible it might arrive broken, when it arrives in 3-5 weeks.