Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragonlasers Shipping Question...

Hello everyone.

I ordered Dragonlasers' Spartan 1w 447nm on May 16th. It was shipped on the 20th of May. I been checking USPS tracking everyday now and its been stuck on "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" for about 2 weeks now. I know USPS is slow with tracking but I'm starting to get worried that my lasers been seized by customs. How long did it take for you to receive your spartan?

Thank you

EDIT: today is June 7th and this is tracking history on USPS

USPS
Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, May 23, 2011, 2:35 pm, BEIJING, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, May 20, 2011, 3:18 am, PORTEE

Yeah I wouldn't worry to much I ordered that same one you did it took like 6weeks to get it.

THank you laserhead.
actually.. I got my laser today! It's awesome! Beam is centered and straight... it burns like hell. Makes my 100mw CNI greenie look like a little toy when it comes to burning. Only thing I didnt like about it is that its got scratches on the "bolt" looking section of the body and wish it was collimated little better.

Thanks

THank you laserhead.
actually.. I got my laser today! It's awesome! Beam is centered and straight... it burns like hell. Makes my 100mw CNI greenie look like a little toy when it comes to burning. Only thing I didnt like about it is that its got scratches on the "bolt" looking section of the body and wish it was collimated little better

Thanks

Really mine comes out at angle.hey did yours have a little sticker on front?and your
Right this thing burns!BTW.do you have the right safty goggles for it?

Thats the first thing I checked to see if it comes out straight after reading your post on another thread. It had a circular blue sticker to protect/cover the aperture but it doesnt have a lens or glass behind it which I was expecting. I got the goggles that DL sells on the way from Chine but bought it from ebay for $14 shipped. People werent kidding when they said it could damage your eyes looking at the reflection off the wall without protection goggles.

Last edited:
Thats the first thing I checked to see if it comes out straight after reading your post on another thread. It had a circular blue sticker to protect/cover the aperture but it doesnt have a lens or glass behind it which I was expecting. I got the goggles that DL sells on the way from Chine but bought it from ebay for $14 shipped. People werent kidding when they said it could damage your eyes looking at the reflection off the wall without protection goggles.

Yeah the lens is way down inside the host.don't ever try to clean it and keep that big hole
Covered up when not in use and keep things at least 3in. Or so in front of the aperture to keep smoke and crap out of it! And might want to put it away untill you get them goggles
this Thing will do some serious damage to your eyes!

Thanks Laserhead. I'm just curious, I know its bad to look at the reflection at close range without goggles. But what kind of damage should I expect? What are the symptoms?