Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon lasers vs. Wicked lasers

Which laser company is better?

• Dragon Lasers

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • Wicked Lasers

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

W4NX

Died Saturday afternoon, was going 4 days, when it went was a great burner, them beam was great, now my Spartan has just arrived into New Zealand, just hope I have better luck, if no I know at least Dragon lasers will replace it.
So your laser has been dead for fewer days than it takes them to ship out a new one and you're acting like they'll never replace it? Contact them again, email them once a day until they respond, they will. You have a 3 month warranty on the Arctic if you didn't buy the 2 year warranty. I'm sure they will replace it, you just have to give them more than a few days to sort this out.

Again, I didn't get a tracking number for mine until the laser had arrived. And that only happened once they responded to my request to cancel the order. :rolleyes:

i have never tried the wicked lasers but i tried to order a arctic laser but wouldn't let me order i tried emailing them but still no respond :yabbem:

so i ordered a hulk 100mW and its amazing and customer service was amazing i emailed them and was replied to the next day so i would say dragon laser because of the amazing quality and for service :yh:

When I tried to purchase my first real laser, I looked around, and the choices ended up being WL or O-like. I sent both inquires, and O-Like got back to me first. Long story short: I had my brand-new O-Like 400mW 405 before Wicked Lasers even gave me an email back.

dragon lasers have better customer service and better looking lasers and its more about the performance rather than looks i hate the look of the arctic it looks like something of star wars as dragon lasers look simple and professional

TuhOz

dragon lasers have better customer service and better looking lasers and its more about the performance rather than looks i hate the look of the arctic it looks like something of star wars as dragon lasers look simple and professional

Hey man... please don't bump old threads...

Things have changed much now, Wicked Lasers isn't so good anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.