Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Lasers Beam Expander fits X125?

Hi everyone,

I was planning to buy the DL Viper 125mw and get the DL Beam Expander as well with the Viper adapter....
The X-125 comes with a great case though, and Nova offers a discount code of a whopping 5%.

If I choose to buy the X125, will my beam expander and viper adapter fit onto the X125?
(They are supposed to be the same laser right?)

Also, does dragon lasers even give you the mw test data like nova does?

Thanks

Yeah the DL beam expander with viper adapter, will fit the nova x-series. They are both manufactured by CNI lasers, with the same product code. The only difference is that you are buying from different sources. DL does not provide test data, but it should be at least on spec (is usually over, but its not guaranteed), my 95viper, peaks at 120mw on fresh batteries and does not fall under a 100mw in a minute test.

So if you want to buy your laser from nova, you will still be able to fit the beam expander from DL.

Thanks
brtaman

artix

I would go with Nova. There cases are awesome, but the fact they tell you how much power your laser is outputting is... nothing short of Epic. :eek: