Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Laser (CNI) Viper 95mW Demonstration and Review

madog

I would be careful about "necroposting". Some members here frown on it.
As for your question, you really can't go wrong with Dragon lasers. They sell units that are made by a company called CNI. CNI makes good quality units but are a bit pricey.
But, for your money I would strongly recommend looking in to Jet Lasers. Go to the group buy section and look for a thread started by Hakzaw1. Hakzaw1 and Gray from JetL are both top notch guys. In my opinion, they both go out of their way to ensure that the buyer gets what they pay for.
I have bought from most of the major companies and have never experienced the level of customer service that I recieved from JetL!

EDIT; I just noticed that based on my wording it might seem like Hak works for JetL, but that is not the case. He is just someone who is generous with his time who helps others get a good deal.

Good luck with your purchase and make sure that you get appropriate safety glasses.

polo

Thanks for the reply, I would of started a new thread but I'm a noob and couldn't find the button to do so.:thinking: And I'm not to sure what the whole group buy thing is all about, as I say I'm a complete noob.