Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Cases !

S

SenKat

I did a group buy for Dragon cases a while ago, and ended up with a few extra, due to a buyer backing out without any notice, so......here's the prices - let me know if you want any, or if you are interested, etc.  Once I get replies, I will let you know how many extras I have....I can always order more of them if need be - as this is a great price !

Normally you would pay $9.99 plus $18.00 shipping for a total of $27.99 for the first one, and add $9.99 each for any more that you buy.  Since I combined shipping costs, plus the "discount" and pay-pal fees, shipping costs to you, etc, I can offer them at the below prices :

1- 18.54  ($27.00 if ordered from WL direct)
2- 31.93 {average price of :$15.97 each} ($37.98 if ordered from WL direct)
3- 45.32  {average price of :$15.11 each}etc.....do $9.99 (each) plus $18.00 for shipping for other quantities.......
4- 58.71 {average price of :$14.68 each}
5- 72.10 {average price of :$14.42 each}

So, let me know if you are interested in them, this is a first come first served basis here - if you are overseas from me, it would most likely be cheaper to do the purchasing yourself, as postage costs from here would add 11-14 dollars on to the total.....Thanks for checking it out !

Greg

S

SenKat

I'll keep editing this post for purchases....

lazerlover - 1 case (PAID)(Shipping date 4-17-2007)(Shipped)

I just got my Dragon Case!! ;D ;D ;D
it looks great, fast shipping, everyone should buy one from Senkat!

S

SenKat

Hey - STILL have some Dragon cases, peoples ! Get while they're hot...errr..well, it's not like I stole them or anything.....

SenKat said:
Hey - STILL have some Dragon cases, peoples ! Get while they're hot...errr..well, it's not like I stole them or anything.....

lol sure you stole them, you went all the way to china and took them from wicked! ;D ;D

S

SenKat

Okay folks - I have GOT to get rid of these cases ! $15.00 each - SHIPPED ! That is for U.S. folks - if you are outside the US - we can work something out, I am sure....

Greg

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Okay folks - I have GOT to get rid of these cases ! $15.00 each - SHIPPED ! That is for U.S. folks - if you are outside the US - we can work something out, I am sure....

Greg
I'll have one PM on route now mate and i'll give my other address as promised too ;)
Let me know and the paypal will be sent :)

S

SenKat

Okay - all are sold now - thanks to everyone who bought them ! :) Locking the thread now...