Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does LaserGlow provide batteries?

Hey guys,

Recently purchased the Aquarius-5 from LG to continue with my 5mW collection and noticed something strange(at least to me).

Laserglow Technologies

I saw the case and dosen't seem to be any battery slots. I don't know if they do actually include batteries or if I am just imagining things with my head.
If anyone have any ideas on this please let me know :wave:

Weill be doing a review very soon!

I dont think so. If you look at the pdf it does not say it includes batteries. http://www.laserglow.com/specsheets/GAP005XXX.php

Well crap :undecided: Im going to need to buy batteries and get overnight shipping with them so they get here in time.

Other units don't specify batteries but they do in include them so...we will wait and see..

Do you think It is worth buying a pack of CR2's on Amazon?

PS: I saw Walmart sells a pack of 2 for cheap. I will go buy some tomorrow(if they are open). Thanks for the help Cheesy! +1

Last edited:
Well crap :undecided: Im going to need to buy batteries and get overnight shipping with them so they get here in time.

Other units don't specify batteries but they do in include them so...we will wait and see..

Do you think It is worth buying a pack of CR2's on Amazon?

PS: I saw Walmart sells a pack of 2 for cheap. I will go buy some tomorrow(if they are open). Thanks for the help Cheesy! +1

in the pdf if you look in the key features section it says "Package Includes: Portable laser, aluminum carrying case, instructions/warranty." but in the other ones it says it includes batteries. just to let you know :)