Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Do want a optics section... well vote here

Theres another thread here discussing whether we should have an optics subdivision.

Since all the answers and differnt oppinions where spread out i figure this would be an easy way to see what the majority wants.

...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D

(excuse the highly abreviated second choice, it wouldnt allow more than 50 characters :mad:)
It shoulda said ... yes,combine ir/uv with yellow/blue and put optics in the free space it makes.

If you answered number 4 heres your freind

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey

for #2..

so basically we would have a 'other colors' section, delete the IR/UV section, and add a new separate section just for optics?

i am in favor of this, it just means a lot of posts will need to be moved, but it shouldn't be that hard

i still would like to see some more votes before i do this

thanks for your input everyone

regards
-ave

Yes exactly, this is getting quite a few votes already and it hasnt been up for very long, i also put it in my signature so more people will find it.

....lazer.... ;D ;D ;D

I don't get the point of this thread.

People said "we want optics", hey, okay, make a section for them. But why this (in my opinion pointless) poll??? to see where to put it?

C'mon, c0ld will just find the smartest thing and do it, and we will all be happy. Think this forum is too subdivided? Okay, tell him (possibly in its own thread) your suggestions.
but this is one of the exact problems of democracy.

For this reason, yay for communist anarchistic Dictatorships, and therefore I voted No!
;)

That is exactly why there is a poll, so you can vote for what you want , we were more than less divided on wether we want to combine it with laser shows or comine the ir/uv with yellow and use the free space. The point of this is so he can easily tell what the majority wants instead of having to go thru every single post and remember what they wanted.

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D