Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DO NOT BUY FROM "o-like.com" anymore. PERIOD. Bad company since 2012.

they seem shit ja.. that laser is probably of bad quality.. :( send it back and ask for money back. laserbtb are not bad at all, i have yet to see anyone recieving a nonworking laser? their communication might be a bit slow and bad but the lasers people get and seem to be happy with them and thats what matters most.

Last edited:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/o-like-sharp-high-power-405nm-violet-laser-400mw-75693.html

I could see that this individual had the same problem. But, i've noticed the diode he has looks way different and alot better than the one I got. As you can see the circut board looks blue on his. Mine it looks tanish-white and also has a POT meter on it. Poorly glued together. It smells burnt which isnt good at all. Very cheesy looking, It looks like a freaking diode the cheap laser pens use. C'mon o-like, I paid 90 dollars for quality and you're gonna give cheap crap that I could of bought on ebay for way less dollars?

Robpar

Just buy from laserbtb or sci fi lasers, you could have got a 1W blue from sci fi for 85$.

Sci fi lasers look interesting. 110 bucks for 500mw violet, with adjustable lens, looks like better quality then no-like. I think I might try that becuase thats a pretty good deal. Thanks for letting me know about them.

Robpar

I think laserbtb sells a handheld 500mw 405nm for 110$ also, there both great companies its just which one you like better.

ye sci-fi is good i bought my 445 1w there overspec and works very good i think you will not be dissapointed buy from thejoker.

no-like disappoints me in every way. I wanted a laser as a gift for my birthday and all I got was crap that dont work. I should of bought from sci-fi lasers. I'm just gonna send back o-like their piece of junk or Send them photos through email to prove the laser is faulty. So I can get my money and have nothing to do with those A-holes anymore.

Okay. so far they not a single response from them at all. It's funny, because when I prompt them for a tracking they got back to me right away... OH they're going down.

Right, but I've sent them numerous messages yesturday around 7pm and still not a single reply. That being said, They should of read'em al ready

Give it another day or so before you do a dispute perhaps that will wake them up.

Finally, Somebody replied to my emails. They asked If I could take off the end cap and use leading wire (one end connect with battery "+" ,the other end connect with torch host ) to see if it is bright" What does that mean?

Robpar

Assuming they want you to take off the end cap, put a wire on (+) battery and connect the wire to the host.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
They want you to bypass the tailcap and switch, to see if the problem is in the switch.
The wire is a jumper between the battery and the host.
If you do this and it works, the problem is in the switch. They would probably rather replace the switch than to have to ship the whole laser to them, and then back to you again.

Last edited: