Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DL Hulk or Viper

Ive seen Dragon laser light cigarettes, burn things they seem very reliable laser and dependaable what one is the best the Hulk, or the Viper (Sorry i know this in the wrong forum but when does Rick Lee pick the  name for his laser).

S

SenKat

Re: DL Herc or Viper

He'll be picking it this week - I am letting the thread go for a total week - then closing it down - I will then post a total list of all the proposed names that I am submitting to him ! You will see CPF's submissions as well.

S

SenKat

Oh - and you cannot really compare the Herc and the dragon - look for posts by Windstrings - he shows them both, side by side ! Okay - maybe you CAN compare them - but two different classes of lasers ! LOL

lol i dont know how to change the forum tite but i meant Hulk for DL LOL ;D

S

SenKat

Leave it to me to correct someone's spelling ! HAHAHA !

Sorry about that - I am not familiar with the new lines they put out - so I will bow out as gracefully as possible ! (Yeah - Riiiiight !)

Lol yeah thanks for the change. i knew u couldnt compare 125 mw lasaer with 400 mw just doesnt seem to be much of a competition between a herc and a viper lol.

T

timelord

I did angle this in a way so my eyesight is still 20/20!! from reflection of laser light hitting me!!!!!!!!!!! Please do not try this at home unless you are a 900 year old timelord and have a Tardis like me then i may let you!!!!

CLICK HERE>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sltmpuJnjU

BobW55

SO....... How many lights to you get out of a set of batteries??? LOL

Justin

Geez, that's cool and everything but buy some goggles man! Your lasers will be a lot less interesting when you're blind and have to aim by touch alone.

T

timelord

I have some industrial goggles now and soon to be ordering a set of novalasers goggles as i'm not gonna ever buy anything from the dodgy china man again...