Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DIY Laser Eye Surgery

Ablaze

They should defiantly have a purchase plan that includes renting... how many times in your life do you need laser surgery after all? I couldn't see using this more than 3 or 4 times in a 10 year period.

However.. it it had a switch on it and I could turn it into a portable laser etching machine... now THAT I could see using more often.

DrSid

Well I've seen scams worse than this .. I mean genuine honest scams, where they really wanted money from people. Energy bracelets, Pi water, Miracle Mineral Supplement .. you name it .. I bet some people would by device like this, and even claim their sight was fixed.

If you click the "Check Out" button you get this...

ERROR

[SQL SERVER] Error Code = 3949 SQL SERVER: SQL1

LINE 41

TABLE NOT FOUND

Ablaze

If you click the "Check Out" button you get this...

ERROR

[SQL SERVER] Error Code = 3949 SQL SERVER: SQL1

LINE 41

TABLE NOT FOUND
That's obviously a check to see if you have the proper table or bench at your house to do the surgery. ;)

D

Deleted member 22482

That's obviously a check to see if you have the proper table or bench at your house to do the surgery. ;)

That reminds me of something my technical ill mother would say if she saw such an error..

Holy shit did you check out the merchandise/ apparel section.
You can get this on a shirt. Hehehehehe
51588269v12_540x540_Back_Color-White.jpg

I'd be surprised if there was any laser inside at all .. I expect battery, switch, speaker, and small circuit to generate humming sound with beep after 1 minute.

Well, you just ruined the placebo for anyone who was going to try it :crackup: