Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Divergent RGB Laser Wanted

Eidetical

With the availability of full-color photopolymer hologram recording materials these days and the availability of diode lasers to play them back, there's an opportunity to produce full color holography of very deep imagery as both reflection and transmission type holograms. The commercially available miniaturized RGB lasers I've seen are very expensive and will be for quite some time. They also generally use a 520nm green. Full color, laser-lit pictorial holography would require a match between the recording and replay wavelengths. This is easy for red and blue but 532nm is the only practical green option for a recording laser with long coherence length.

So, I'm looking for someone to build a laser for me to illuminate such holograms with the following wish list:
1) 640nm, 532nm, 457nm,
2) 30-50mW each color,
3) collinear output diverging at about 10x20 degrees with nice uniform spot,
5) continuous operation without a fan by USB,
6) compact and light weight,
7) designed for production.

This could be the start of a prosperous venture! ;)

Opsl obis probably only real solution if you need coherence. eBay not too bad for greens. Would not a run of the mill dpss green do?

Back