Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode Housings for Group buy..

S

SenKat

For those of you that got in on the group buy with the diodes - check your email for instructions on getting housings for them CHEAP. I got a decent deal from Aixiz for the zilver modules that the 10mw diodes normally come in that sell for $12.00. I got them for $5.00 each.

Anyone I missed, please email me, and let me know !

Thanks,

Greg

S

SenKat

Housings (along with the diodes - YAY !) Should be in by Friday, ready to ship out on Saturday !!! I am checking hte UPS site on the diodes every dang hour, I am so hyper....

S

SenKat

The housings would be success # 2, actually, as the diodes went REALLY fast ! Of course, to be fair - and completly honest, It cannot really be considered 100% successful until everyone receives their orders ! Everything is due in on the 15th....so let's hope UPS and USPS deliver on time ! I have everyone's boxes here, ready to go - packing materials, etc....all addressed - just gotta fill them, drop them off, and pay the postage ! Woooo-hoooo !

S

SenKat

For anyone who hasn't seen these housings (and I ordered the GLASS lenses, but the way...
Here is a pic/spec sheet on them.  

Attachments

• aixiz.jpg
    aixiz.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 109
S

SenKat

THE MODULES ARE HERE !

I checked my mailbox LATE (about 10 minutes ago)......GEESH !! They didn't even bother assembling them for me ! Spring, upper, lower, and lense are all in seperate baggies, all grouped together. So, now I get to have MORE fun, and assemble all the modules ! YEAH ! They will be shipped out with the diodes - hopefully hte diodes get in on schedule tomorrow !

S

SenKat

Okay - the housing sale is closed out - All will ship on Saturday ! Closing thread....Thanks again, all who made these two Group Buys possible ! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Oh yeah - BTW....I got in all the diodes today, too ! So Green light is shining ! Woooo-hoooo ! Errr.....red light ....well, YOU know what I mean ! We have a go !