Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diffraction gratings?

Is anyone selling any diffraction gratings? Preferably a two axis (starfield) one.

I have a single axis one now but its rather ugly, plus the plastic its made from is rubbish and distorts the dot so much you cant see the beam.

Yep, I've been too lazy to get my site up but when it comes up I'll have some film XY diffraction gratings that will be <$1 apiece. How many are you looking for? What size (ideally?)

Pseudo - I would be VERY interested in a couple of gratings at that cost, please contact me :D

pseudonomen137 said:
Yep, I've been too lazy to get my site up but when it comes up I'll have some film XY diffraction gratings that will be <$1 apiece. How many are you looking for? What size (ideally?)

Awesome! Can I buy them now or will I have to wait?

I only need two.

lamborgini, send me a PM or e-mail... AIM, skype, msn, YIM, etc. You in the US? If you're in the US I'll ship you two 2x2 inch squares of them (either XY or just X) for $3.50, or if you want custom sizes, I can get you them in pretty much any rectangular shape.

pseudonomen137 said:
lamborgini, send me a PM or e-mail... AIM, skype, msn, YIM, etc. You in the US? If you're in the US I'll ship you two 2x2 inch squares of them (either XY or just X) for $3.50, or if you want custom sizes, I can get you them in pretty much any rectangular shape.

PM'd