Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Did I just make a dumb purchase? $270 Warnlaser Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARG

warn lasers are amazing i just got the luna 2 wat laser its freaking crazy its the most powerfull laser u can get everyone is just jelouse that doesnt have one thats why there talking bad about warn lasers im proud of my laser and i will buy more from warn lasers :drool:

My 4.4W handheld laser is in my signature, and even that's not the most powerful handheld laser. I highly doubt your laser is 2W, have you checked the power on a LPM?

2W of 445nm is hardly anything any more. Back when we only had A140's that was an achievement, but now 3W is an achievement.

Last edited:

Encap

Wow, I'm very impressed how dedicated you guys are here! Thanks for all the great reponses. I am a member of a lot of forums and I have never seen people so dedicated. Anyways I got my refund and I think I'm going to go with lazerer due to them being very trusted and I like the aluminum case you can buy with it. Looks like they put a lot of effort into it. Anyways thanks to all and I can't wait to share my thoughts on my new laser!

You were lucky to get your money back--narrowly escaped.

If you have the money avaialble, for very close to the same amont of money you were going to spend $270ish you can get a professional quality, professional functioning, IR filtered, Jetlasers PL-E 532,300mw which has a continuous duty cycle, super focus mechanism and are a level above the low cost alternatives discussed here all of of which have very short duty cyccle--3 min or less duty cycle and are not IR filtered.

See: ?? PL-E v3 Mechanical Switch 400mW, 500mW, 600mW green laser pointers with high stability and longer duty cycle.

Email Gray and tell him you are a LPF member--ask him for the best price he can give you --I bet he will get the price down to < $300 for you --email is support@jetlasers.org

Whatever you decide good luck.

Last edited:
lol how can u write like a retard it takes a retard to know a retard lol your a dumbass oh u need to learn how to write lol what are you the writing police ignorant new yorker fuck you and your laser mine is better its made bye asians

Facepalm_by_iceman_3567.jpg

:crackup: I'm still not sure if you're a kid, retarded, a troll, or just a really lousy marketing rep for warnlaser.

ARG

@IE Perhaps a combination of them. Retarded troll? Retarded kid? Kid troll? I think the most likely is retarded troll kid. ;)

ARG

I don't want to believe there would be a representative that stupid :undecided:

I don't need to believe, I work with US government representatives on a regular basis. I know some representatives are that stupid.

I spent three hours last week explaining the concept of rounding numbers to one...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.