Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Destructive Gear Owners...Please Help.

LarryQ

I was wondering,

If you own or owned a Destructive Gear laser, Please post here a little about your laser, and your experience with DG.

If you ever had to return one, for repair, Rma..ect..ect...
How does it perform?
Have you ever tested it for divergance or power??

Please post your experience here!
DG has a really nice looking Product.
It seems to have some really nice features, and is actually on my "Short" list for my next Laser.

Problem is, there just doesn't seem to be a lot of them out there, and getting one to a Mod for testing looks like it just isn't going to happen.

So..

To help those that may be looking at the DG line of lasers..
Share your thoughts and experiences with DG and their lasers.
This would be a HUGE benefit to all!

Thanks for your time.

LarryQ

they make very stable and quality lasers. and send a test report with its power output and warning sticker. i had sent back my laser because i thaught it was defective but the battery cap was just broken so they personally sent me 3 batterycaps and diffrent kinds too. i dont understand why everybody is so reluctant to buy from dg they have such good customer service and get straight to bissinuss if you have a problom or question. i really think theyre going to be the next big laser company . use code holymoly 25% off ;)

I emailed DG on the 17th asked them to post the power graph of the Pyro with 120 seconds runtime, didn't get any response from them. [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Rhith

I'm just waiting for them to finally announce the contest winners. ::)

me too, hopefully its me so i can post a review for you larry ;)

ive been very interested in these guys too, they have an interesting form factor on their greenies

-Dough

Rhith

I know! I already sent him a PM and Email to try and help him out. I wish I had gotten a free laser but I guess luck hasn't been on my side. :(

Gazoo

Awesome Larry...congratulations...very happy for you... :)

LarryQ

Thanks !!!

I was FLOORED to read Riths PM!!!

OK!!!!!

THis is what we have ALL been waiting for!!!

THere will be a complete review done of this laser!!!

If Greg is up to this...Would we all agree that he is the best person to conduct the power and divergance tests??

Does someone else come to mind??

I really want to objectively get out there what kind of product they Offer!!!

THis is great news....and not only for me ...but for everyone here!!!

Too COOL!!!!!!!!

Larry

YOU BASTARD!!! hahaha congrats man, i'm really psyched to see a nice review FINALLY for a DG laser, I've been interested for a while. Lookin forward to it!

-Dough

Gazoo

To get the most accurate review I would suggest Jack or Carter. Carter might charge for the graph where as I don't think Jack will. They both have better equipment to test with than our LPM-1's. This is no offense to Greg...and no offense to the LPM-1. I feel since this will be the first review, the person with the best equipment should do it, that is willing to do it for free.