Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Designed 10mW at $13 shipped

Hey!

kaidomain.com has posted a new series 10mW green laser pointers today with designed / textured shells. They are available in Black / Blue / Red / Silver.

I thought they looked kinda neat. I'll probably buy a blue & red shelled :) Probably nothing special about them technically. But the all black / all silver pointers Are starting to look quite boring. ^_^

Update: They seem to be available at FP now for $11. Although they have 5mW versions. Not sure if they are the same :) LP140L, LP140R, LP140B, LP140S.

Product image (red):

633869309886370000.JPG

Links:

Black
Blue
Red
Silver

Have fun :)

Mikael

Last edited:

Nice find but that's a little pricy :D You can find cheaper lasers for that power. Does design really matter for a laser?

Nice find but that's a little pricy :D You can find cheaper lasers for that power. Does design really matter for a laser?

Good question! :) Many buy the laser for the pretty color. Why not accompany the pretty color with a pretty casing?

I think that it's a nice addition. And I think that $13 for 10mW is quite spot on price. The standard "china" design pointers 10mW's go down at about $11. DX's high rated 10mW go up at $15.

Mikael

D

Deleted member 8382

yeah well, but considering that their 5mW pens go up to 30mW... xD

Anyway, for those who want to give them as a present, it's a really good find, although I repeat I wouldn't buy them for myself xD

Some rep for you mhakali!

Yours,
Albert

ZRTMWA

You can see the guy with the camera in the reflection off the front of the pen.

ZRTMWA

Its just interesting. I've never seen another picture of a laser with someone in the reflection.