Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Denis Rodman North Korean rant on CNN

An amazing incoherent (not that we didn't expect that from him) display from Denis Rodman trying to ( and failing to explain) the problem over Kennith Bae's imprisonment in North Korea.
Denis Rodman should be muzzled permanently. What a looser. :mad:

Speechless. This is exactly the type of trash CNN loves to support for viewing
no's.

As for Kennith Bae's real purpose in NK, apparently, according to the KCNA he was caught distributing religious materials which is an offence under North Korean law. This is rule is clearly explained upon entry to North Korea at the NK consulate in Beijing. Spreading religious doctrine of any kind is a subversive act and can result in the death penalty under DPRK law,
A point missed when Kennith (Bae JunHo) purposely flew from PRC to DPRK to do exactly this. Anyways...
I feel sorry for the family, but this guy should have known better than to recruit students in NK. I don't much care for DPRK nor it's rhetoric but we need to view the full story, not just the Christian science monitor's or CNN's one sided view aimed at 12yr olds.
If I go to a country that explains rules and I break them there will consequences. What gives Christians the right to ignore the rule of law in a given country? What, are they actually deluded (stupid) enough to be martyrs in a hell hole such as DPRK? Do they actually think being a person with "rights" means anything in a country where the leader JongUn's uncle was apparently eaten alive by a pack of hungry dogs as a death sentence. (New twist on Dog eat Dog world expression)

~ That makes the Saudi's chop chop square look like luxury.

Given your friken head a shake.

Sorry... Just thought I'd explain this.
This story makes me angry from 2 sides.

Last edited: