Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Delivery from O-Like

Yes I got an e-mail when mine shipped out + tracking number, like I told you in PM. My tracking number is still at the status "Your item was accepted in HONG KONG on September 25, 2009" ever since the 25'th, so I assume it has to do with the holidays.. But when is this holiday over? its a whole week or what?

Yes I got an e-mail when mine shipped out + tracking number, like I told you in PM. My tracking number is still at the status "Your item was accepted in HONG KONG on September 25, 2009" ever since the 25'th, so I assume it has to do with the holidays.. But when is this holiday over? its a whole week or what?

I believe it is a week long celebration.
It is to celebrate 60 years of Communism. I'm not sure how long the mail will be on hold. From my understanding the post system gets a 4 day holiday.

Their is extra security put in place, starting last week. So the Chinese government can monitor any packages that may contain anti communistic propaganda.
http://www.hongkongpost.com/eng/publications/news/2009/20090925a/index.htm

I'm also waiting for a package from O-Like.
I know I will get it. Just not, when.

Last edited:
I will give it another week, and I'm sure it will arrive.

Susie should reply by Oct 5th or it could be sooner. I'll try and keep everyone posted when it gets here.

Could be another 2 weeks, or it could have just left, only time will tell.

Last edited:
Well, if anyone has an order which is shipped already, they are back to shipping today because my tracking number status is now.
USPS.com said:
Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on October 3, 2009.
I hope I get mine soon :p I also have another item ordered from HK, the blueray one in my sig. I will let you guys know when I recieve my O-like laser.

Last edited:

pwNd

Can someone who bought from O-like tell me if they ship it with a name and adress of person as sender, or they just put a company name as sender?

Well, if nobody answers your question before I get mine, I will tell you soon. My laser is finally in the U.S. So I hope it comes really quick. :)

Aww, dang holiday... Mines on the 18th day from payment and I still dont have mine haha.

DTMF

i just got an email from susie and she is shiping my module tuesday 10/6/09 with a free sumthan for my wait . i think i order'd mine a few days after rpaloalto

<--- cross finger's for a free dilda to mess with

I have ordered around 15-20 lasers from Suzie now I believe. All have been received so do not worry

wow your ordered arrived already? How many days did it take to arrive, is that business days or all days of the week?

That is great news, can your 50mw burn and pop balloons.

I'm still waiting, but I'm sure if you ordered around the same time, I should get mine in soon.