Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

defensive laser

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this will probably not go over real well.

Was reading about China and their new less then lethal weapon that just sets you on fire. (laser based)

Got me thinking about me and my motorcycle. I have been the victim of assault on my bike by a teenage girl, she tried to intentionally brake check me then dip into my lane from the next lane thinking it was funny.

I guess my train of thought is I would rather not fire my gun from a motorcycle plus I don't want to injure anyone.

What about a laser focused to 10' aimed at a high angle so it won't reflect and the asphalt absorbs the energy.

Aiming is the issue, maybe a tilt and pan module in a pi using video and have AI, target and track.

Thoughts? Figure if tested I see many uses besides this that are non violent.

I know some will say run away or duck out, that's not always possible.. I was on a 4 lane road in very heavy traffic.. Had nowhere to go and couldn't lane split in on conning traffic.

If you can't outrun a girl in a car on your motorcycle then you should sell it, part of riding is watching everything and dodging idiots.

Last edited:
So this will probably not go over real well.

You're right, it doesn't.
This is not the forum for you.
LPF prides itself on upholding to the highest standards of Laser Safety.
We do not condone such behaviour and such uses of lasers.

Best you seek advice elsewhere.

RB

Status
Not open for further replies.