Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

decision time

hi guys! quick question time,want to get a high powered toy,already own a x-105, should i get a nova 200 as its been dropped in price to 799$ or should i go with a rpl 260 looking to spend about 1k

Switch

And it's just better in terms of safety features and battery , and maybe divergence too.

You might also want to look at this , that's also roughly in your budget range.They promise average output between 350 and 400mW.Well if you don't trust DL you can have it tested and complain and get a refund if it's not up to spec.

Ace82

I say go for the RPL. I've had mine for over 5 months and still works perfect. These units are very rigged and very consistent. Jack is also one of the most pleasant persons to deal with. Tell him your a member here at LPF via email and ask him to send you a google check out and he will hook you up with 7.5% and 1.5% discounts. He usually ships over night priority mail with price included.

meth, for $1k I can get you a pretty decent Prometheus (RPL-equivalent laser). Send me a PM if you're interested in discussing further.

thanks for the offer dude,but im going with the rpl.........cheers mate :)

meth400 said:
thanks for the offer dude,but im going with the rpl.........cheers mate :)
Sorry to be pushy here, but may I ask why? The units I sell are RPLs in every sense - they're made by the same manufacturer, with the same components, etc. - I'm just not technically call them RPLs ;). If people still feel a predjudice against them, I'd like to try to understand why if I can