Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DealExtreme Dilda 200mW priced dropped - $29.53

SMIDSY

*whistles* that is a cheap laser..... my second ever DIY red cost double that for less power!

Mind you that was a while back....

but still!

I feel even more stupid for ever buying a Pulsar from WL(didn't even have a driver). Of course, that was like four years ago too

Steve

Benm

They sure aregood deals, you can hardly build one for the money they are asking at the moment. Upside is that even if you wreck one, it can still make a nice host for a more powerful DIY using a LOC diode and improved driver... though they are so small they will run warm rather quickly.

SMIDSY

They sure aregood deals, you can hardly build one for the money they are asking at the moment. Upside is that even if you wreck one, it can still make a nice host for a more powerful DIY using a LOC diode and improved driver... though they are so small they will run warm rather quickly.

or use the host as a club....

Don't forget to get the 3.6Volt CR2 batteries if you want to more or less
guarantee the 200mW output rating...

Jerry

Do they ship to the U.S. and if I'm going for purely pointing and not burning, is this the wrong kind to get? Also, disposible batteries won't last in this thing? Reviews on their site says it sucks batteries.

Last edited: