Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DDL Regulated PSU

oh yes, that was the circuit i've been looking for all that time! Thank you to whoever put it up for whatever reason.

can we basically just put this in a flashlight and let it run of the bats in it, like you DIY?

Daedal

This specific circuit needs 9V+ (I suggest 12V) and generates tons of heat. I would go with the one I made for the DIY or the one in the laser diode driver page. Check them both out in the mods and exp section :)

--DDL

and then i would just connect the wires to the LD in Aixiz module and other wires to torch right?

Daedal

;D

It's all explained in there :p

Combine both threads (driver + DIY guide) and you should be able to make this very easily. Others have made it and are very pleased with the results... ;)

--DDL

Tzale

Daedal said:
;D

It's all explained in there :p

Combine both threads (driver + DIY guide) and you should be able to make this very easily. Others have made it and are very pleased with the results... ;)

--DDL

Hi Daedal,

Would someone who has no soldering experience be able to build this easily?
I got all excited when I saw you were selling them for $25, but then I saw you sold out. :'(

Thanks for the schematic though. Is there anyway I can test this before I fry a diode?

-Tzale

Daedal

That too is all explained in the other threads... it's not $25 though... it WAS $35 right before I shut it down quickly... Ask LarryQ... he may be able to help you pick one up (I think). If not... just PM me and I'll work something out with you :)

--DDL