Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dangerous toy for sale...

S

SenKat

Okay - I have a 120mw "chubby" - too fat to fit in a dragon case with the clip on the side - 532nm +808nm laser for sale. I am being VERY particular whom this goes to - as it has PLENTY of IR coming out as well as the green. The beam is nice and sharp (will take pictures this evening) and it registers at 340+ mw on the Coherent lasercheck. Now - this is not 100% accurate, as the meter WILL get confused if there is too much IR mixed with the green - which I believe is the case, here....bUT it burns things almost instantly - and has a moderately focusable lense to it as well - the lense is inside the aperature (doh !) but it is almost flush with the casing at this time - focused VERY well for 2-4 foot burning. The dot is decent size at a distance, not tennis ball sized - and if you can clean thigs well, the lese could stand bit of cleaning to perfect the dot....I already have my burning beastie (the Aries) and have the need to reduce my lasers by a few - I also want to get a Dragon Laser Viper 125 - you know - I gotta TRY to keep up with Windstrings ! LOL

PM me for details of the sale - and rest assured this will NOT go to anyone under 18 - as the amount of IR should be handled with care - if you do not have IR filtering goggles, I would strongly suggest it prior to using this little monster !

S

SenKat

Reducing price to $150.00......I will see if I can pop some pics up later today, or this evening.  Of both the laser itself, and the beam, etc.....

SOLD !!!! Thanks all !