Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Daguin! We all know who he is.

I have bought several He-Ne items off of Dave. Packages get here (Florida) before the PayPal -$$ hits my bank. Unbeliveable!!!! Thanks Dave, you are the best.

Rob

Just picked my new 6x Laser build from Dave personally a few hours ago. First off the laser is amazing. Great build quality and great price, just what I was looking for.

I'm proud to say that I got to meet Dave in person and had the pleasure of chatting with him for awhile as well. I have to say that he's a hell of a nice guy and even let me play with a few of his other lasers! I have nothing but great things to say about him. I'll definitely be doing business with him again in the future! I highly recommend him!

Just picked my new 6x Laser build from Dave personally a few hours ago. First off the laser is amazing. Great build quality and great price, just what I was looking for.

I'm proud to say that I got to meet Dave in person and had the pleasure of chatting with him for awhile as well. I have to say that he's a hell of a nice guy and even let me play with a few of his other lasers! I have nothing but great things to say about him. I'll definitely be doing business with him again in the future! I highly recommend him!

You've met daguin!!. You can now die in peace.