Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

cutting kevlar with laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really. Read my "About me".

http://laserpointerforums.com/members/tech_junkie/

Sums it up quite well I believe.

That's quite alright, I have wasted enough time replying to your posts, and reading some of you finest work.

The only reason I am responding to yet another one of you lame derail attempts, is because by the looks of this thread I will have to figure out the numbers on my own anyway. Though all posts other than your were quite helpful, not something to go unnoticed.

So im not too concerned with all this useless filler.

I am very happy for you though, being able to find some pride in such an attitude must offer you some sort of comfort. Well that and always gunning for the last word.

Your turn.:san:

Its not a derailment, its keeping the thread alive. With some entertainment along the way.

do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

Its not a derailment, its keeping the thread alive. With some entertainment along the way.

pic-80231-720.jpg

That's absolutely correct, its not a derailment, its another "lame derail attempt" of yours. I say this because ive read many of your posts in many different threads. If I have walked away with any further knowledge it would be that you add much "entertainment along the way" to many threads, so to the point that either the thread gets locked, or so off topic that nothing get answered for the OP who posted.

Very sneaky and underhanded tactics I must say, I just hope im not the only one who sees this as the obvious trend it is. What gets me is why such a person is allowed to reside on this forum after several bannings? You must have some really good ;)'connections';) to be kept around with no recourse to your actions.

Note* Posting family vacation photos will lend you no credence here sir.

Last edited:
lol

You were already told cutting with a laser will probably kill you, but you still want to try it? Hold your face really close to it so you can check to see that your at the optimal burning point.

On a small sidenote, CO2's are safer than most all visible lasers. You can wear regular safety glasses and be protected from a CO2 beam. A CO2 is not IR, it is deep IR. They sound similar, but are completely different.

lol

You were already told cutting with a laser will probably kill you, but you still want to try it? Hold your face really close to it so you can check to see that your at the optimal burning point.

If it were a project of mine I wouldn't worry so much as I only do burning under strict ventilation. Ive read that materials burned with laser produce some extra chems. Not sure if thats correct, but better safe than sorry. That could have been a bad thing to look over.:spank:

lol. something tells me you did not read that post :wave:

That's absolutely correct, its not a derailment, its another "lame derail attempt" of yours. I say this because ive read many of your posts in many different threads. If I have walked away with any further knowledge it would be that you add much "entertainment along the way" to many threads, so to the point that either the thread gets locked, or so off topic that nothing get answered for the OP who posted.

Very sneaky and underhanded tactics I must say, I just hope im not the only one who sees this as the obvious trend it is. What gets me is why such a person is allowed to reside on this forum after several bannings? You must have some really good ;)'connections';) to be kept around with no recourse to your actions.

Note* Posting family vacation photos will lend you no credence here sir.

LMFAO. Hi Pat. Long time no see. This is not PL, if you like it there so much, then why come here? :tsk:

Those were not vacation photos, they were photos of places around my house.

LMFAO. Hi Pat. Long time no see. This is not PL, if you like it there so much, then why come here? :tsk:

Those were not vacation photos, they were photos of places around my house.

I love the paranoia! I am actually flattered that you think im pat..eeeehhhhaaa Wrong. hes got his quirks, but a smart guy.

Dont prop up your ego any higher man, I dont think pat would change his user name for the likes of you, but I find it quite amusing that you think you have everybody's number.

I know where pat is located and im actually quite far from him. Good to know that admin around here do not allow you the privilege of seeing my IP , or you'd know how wrong you are.:crackup:

I would agree that I am a member on PL, but your sadly mistaken.

Nice try curly ;)

Last edited:
Yeah it hit me while I was pissing that you said you were "referred". By Pat I guess LOL.

There are only 4 or 5 uber a$$holes on my list. I knew you knew one of them.

Dont laugh to hard. I got...

You know Pat, and you're from PL. Not bad in my book.

Yeah it hit me while I was pissing that you said you were "referred". By Pat I guess LOL.

There are only 4 or 5 uber a$$holes on my list. I knew you knew one of them.

Dont laugh to hard. I got...

You know Pat, and you're from PL. Not bad in my book.

The fact that you think you know me is what makes me laugh. So anybody who calls you out for the useless troll you are makes your list huh? And you magically know them lol. You the tops fruitcake.

Id imagine that most just couldn't be bothered arguing with such a ....

Well you stomp on my toes, I have no problem returning the favor.

And just for the record, ive been lurking here almost as long as ive been lurking PL. Not too many good laser sites out there, so yeah, man have you got it narrowed down:tinfoil:

Ive read your
With some entertainment along the way.
posts with pat here on lpf. And who doesn't know pat on PL? Like I said, smart guy. Cheers Mr. Pat:beer:

So for all the people who read through this garbage please take this with you.

1- this thread will get locked, cause that's what TJ does with his life.
2- I will still have to figure out how many mW it is going to take to burn through a 5mm panel of Kevlar ROFL!!
3- Dont attempt to make any points that are beyond TJ's understanding as this really puts his hair on end.
4- Dont argue with TJ cause he already looks like an ass to those who read his posts, and requires no further assistance.
5- Welcome to LPF, home of TJ and his many talents of spreading BS, backing it up with nothing, and making every thread he touches absolutely useless.

Great work!!!

Okay Mr. Daguin, please lock now:worthy:

I dont have connections here. Pat always thought that. and I let him. Thats what gave you away. Do you know why I'm still here? Because I'm a nice guy. There are 2 groups of people that dont like me. 1. Is the people I dont like. Of course you cant like someone that doesn't like you. 2. Is the people who do not know me.

You're already poisoned by a person who dosnt. So it a waste of time.

I dont have connections here. Pat always thought that. and I let him. Thats what gave you away. Do you know why I'm still here? Because I'm a nice guy. There are 2 groups of people that dont like me. 1. Is the people I dont like. Of course you cant like someone that doesn't like you. 2. Is the people who do not know me.

You're already poisoned by a person who dosnt. So it a waste of time.

Nobody had to tell me about you, you stand out like a sore thumb. Almost every post ive made you have jumped on like an idiot from the first posts I made.

Again, nobody had to tell me about you, but I do offer this... That type of paranoia usually reflects common social reaction to the angry individual. In this case that would be you. Kinda like a schizzo or bipolar case always thinks people are laughing at them or whispering. Paranoia is a dangerous thing, may I suggest you seek some professional counseling?

Oh and lol, You've misunderstood my use of the word 'connections'.
You know what im talkin about there big daddy :shhh:

Again, nobody had to tell me about you, but I do offer this... That type of paranoia usually reflects common social reaction to the angry individual. In this case that would be you.

You're a liar too. The things you knew about me were deleted long ago. But you are correct about the second part. I've been in extreme pain from an injury for 7 years now. Its not easy being nice when you cant even get out of bed, or sleep nights because you have 10 knives stabbing you in the back and upper legs. Or the Fibromyalgia making every joint hurt, and your leg and arms flailing without notice.

Once again sir, you dont know me.

You're a liar too. The things you knew about me were deleted long ago. But you are correct about the second part. I've been in extreme pain from an injury for 7 years now. Its not easy being nice when you cant even get out of bed, or sleep nights because you have 10 knives stabbing you in the back and upper legs. Or the Fibromyalgia making every joint hurt, and your leg and arms flailing without notice.

Once again sir, you dont know me.

Cant delete your past on the internetz bossman, $hit comes back to haunt ;)

Now im upset. Seriously, ive never seen this side of you, so vulnerable:paypal: lol

Are you kidding?? So you stalk new members, break their ballz, and when one calls you on it, you plead for sympathy?? Im guessing this is some sort of window for intervention by another member?

Perhaps I am simply speaking the truth (which I firmly believe) and people are not coming to your aid for a reason... hmm, food for thought.

Im not saying your not a nice guy, im sure you are on occasion. But I do not see this when your posts are directed at me. So if the all mighty Tech_troll, aka Tech_junkie has nothing further to add to this uber informative thread, please move on and STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.