Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Custom Warning labels

I was looking for warning labels on google and look what i found.
http://www.warninglabelgenerator.com/
You can type in anything u want on the label and it has many pictures i just used the laser looking one well because its for a laser.

Heres one i made for my diy red.

WOW the picture actualy worked..cool

EDIT:woops i typed in the mw wrong and im too lazy to retype it,i wish it realy was that high.

....lazer..... ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• warninglabel.jpg
    warninglabel.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 354

Rhith

Fear my laser! :D :D :D

Attachments

• warninglabel_001.jpg
    warninglabel_001.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 297
C

Chris.

warninglabel.php

Attachments

• tombstone.jpg
    tombstone.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 226
Very cool site wooooooolazer! Do any of you guys know how to reduce these small enough to fit on our DIY's while still maintaining a sharp image? I have Paint Shop Pro and even in that, the resized image is not worth printing. Thanks.

Lol i use paint and when i resize it the quality still stays good? I dont know why its not working for you.

Lol chris. Nice label fora wicked laser we should send them a request to put that on all their lasers to let customers know that recycaling is important and its better to throw it away then to get a new one from them lol.

....lazer..... ;D ;D ;D

Here's my contribution. I did these in photoshop. You can request free sample laser labels from www.onlinelabels.com. I requested 3 sheets of metalic silver bar code size labels for mine. They sent them within 3 days. Pretty cool company. They also have free downloadeable templates for every label product tey sell.

Attachments

• 660nm_150mW.jpg
    660nm_150mW.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 2,451

King_K

I made a bunch of warning stickers in Photoshop a long time ago, I wanted to have them printed but the minimum amount of stickers that I would have had to print were 1,000.

EDIT: The warning sticker of this 3D model I made uses one of my custom warning stickers:

wl_sticker_res.png

wl_sticker2_res.png

speaking of onlinelabels.com is anyone willing to get me 3 sample sheets of the barcode labels cos they want me to pay $70 shipping to .au :/

Regarding the printing of reduced size images:

Do not reduce the pixel dimensions - increase the DPI setting.

If you have a 300 pixel wide image, and it's set for 100dpi, it will print 3 inches wide. If you set the same pixel-size image to have a resolution of 300 dpi, it will print 1 inch wide - at very sharp quality.

Hope this helps.

D