Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

custom painted hosts (feeler)

I will have to ask him for sure tomorrow. He used an eitch primer and a water based automotive paint. The specific host I have, the head of it covers some of the shaft and I forgot to tell him to mask it off so I had to take a dremel to it the next night. There's no way this stuff is gonna bubble or flake if it ever did a refund would be warranted!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure what you guys use in your automotive painting field But I'm pretty sure he cleaned this surface of with something like paint thinner or lacquer thinner Before etch priming it but like I said I'm not 100 percent sure I'll ask him tomorrow

Like I said also I am not here to try to make a bunch of money I would just like to help some people out and build up some reputation ... I'm in no hurry to start selling anything that's why I'm open this thread so I could work the logistics out.

I appreciate all your feedback!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡

It's cool man just giving out some advice.. yeh when that stuff is properly applied and taken care of well I think it's a 25 year guarantee.

Ok he said he sands it cleans it then seals it whatever that means then etch primes it then uses water based automotive paint........ then he bakes it