Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Custom laser image - advice needed

Hi:

I am a newcomer to this field and am working on a project where I need to use a red laser pointer or something similar (small sized) to project a company logo (similar to the CNN logo) instead of a red dot. Does anyone sell a lens to allow me to custom create my logo pattern on using a standard red laser pointer? Is there any way to rig something up. It does not have to be fancy as long as it works. Thank you.

The only way to do this is to use a laser projector. This is obviously a much more expensive proposition than using a pointer with a cap.

You're not the first person to come here wanting a custom logo made for a laser pointer cap, but I've never heard of anyone who can make them custom in small quantities.

I have read an article on how to make your own Diff. caps, somewhere? Some kind of scratching of acetate?:thinking:
Try a complete search of the net. If I remember, it was not hard to find.

Also a "standard" laser pointer(<5mW) is not going to bright enough unless you are in the dark. 20-30mW shoud do, anywhere except outside. Then >100mW.
Good Luck in your search.:yh: