Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

custom builders?

christmas is around the corner, and im getting my friend a ~1w blue laser.
he would like a small host, probably one similar to the streamlight 1 flashlight.
i was thinking of this: copper aixiz module, copper heatsink, dont really care about the diode, as long as its not an A130 diode, and preferably a dual flex drive. any idea of the costs? and who can build me one?

Last edited:

ARG

Dual flex drive will be pricey. Get him one of yobresals 500mW lasers, cheap and much safer. Besides, it's not like he has an LPM and will notice the difference between 500mW and 1W.

waiiitt... sorry i was mistaken... no need for dual flex drives in a 1w laser :p
cant seem to find it, can you send me a link? :D i dont really wanna rip him off, hes buying me a $200 knife :p

Why so much on a knife?

Depending on materials, and who made it, it's possible to spend north of $1K on a quality hand-made blade.

Now you have my curiosity piqued. Can we have some info on your (soon to be) new knife, joshshermannn1? Knives are one of my other interests.

Thanks.............-mega

He's getting me an RD4 (around 80)with a custom sheath(around 80), professionally sharpened(12) and getting a new bevel level on it :D (no idea) i cant remember what degree..
he already got me a ns9 :p 5160 spring steel and micarta canvas handle
hes getting the sheaths from mashed cat sheaths ( i know weird name) i personally dont know a lot about knives :p

Last edited: