Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

crypto payment

Greetings folks,

It's been 8 years since my last visit here, took me a while to find my account and figure out my login details. enough said.

I'm looking for someone who accepts crypto payment for their laser.
If you know someone or you yourself have any laserpointers for sail and accept crypto payment I would be very happy to hear that :)

Preferably a 445nm laser but essentially nearly every laser will be good.

Have a blessed day🙏💜

If I'd be able to I would + I prefer anonymity, everywhere. thank you for the reply nonetheless
You can put your crypto through a tumbler and use a service such as cash for cryto to keep anonymous. Unless you are trying to get a laser for illegal purposes...

You can put your crypto through a tumbler and use a service such as cash for cryto to keep anonymous. Unless you are trying to get a laser for illegal purposes...
we're going off topic, I know how to change crypto into cash the problem is the cash isn't anonymous then. But hey, that's just me \_0.0_/
I need it for personal use. I need as an assistance and additional verification factor for my long distance photography.

I could accept crypto for lasers..... checkout my ebay listings for an idea of what I have available. I can build custom pointers to order as well.

I could accept crypto for lasers..... checkout my ebay listings for an idea of what I have available. I can build custom pointers to order as well.
thanks for the reply. the link is directing me to the homepage of ebay, not your listings.

That's weird. It works just fine for me. It brings me to the homepage of my ebay store.